Monday, July 18, 2011

Review: Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions

Rating: 5/10
Product info: cleansing foam 125ml
                      clarifying lotion 200ml
                      clearing moisturizer
Price: around €70

When I first got this product 7 months ago it took about 3 months for the results to kick in. It wasn't until February before I saw a reduction in the amount of breakouts I was getting. I must say, I was very disappointed with this as I was using the system religiously twice a day. I was expecting my skin to breakout free once several months had past, but no! Even when I started seeing results they weren't drastic enough for my liking. Now 7 months later, I'm currently breakout free as of the past month (touch wood!)

To be honest I don't even think this is as a result of the Clinique system as I have recently improved my diet and have been drinking about 3 litres of water a day.

However, my skin does feel very clean after I've completed the system and it has reduced the amount of blackheads I have (which I'm delighted about!) I do think this has been the best product I've used to reduce my blackheads because I've tried every drugstore product I could get my hands on to get rid of those pesky dots and none of them have reduced my blackheads like Clinique!

I'm not going to be repurchasing these products again because I think there must be drugstore ones better for a third of the price!

Pros: reduced my blackheads, leaves my skin feeling clean, good for maintaining clear skin.

Cons: the price, was very slow to see results, results weren't great.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting this :)

    I have such a problem with spots, I don't get loads, but I haven't had a day in years without having a spot.

    I think maybe I will have to drink a LOT more water and kick the sugary things out my diet :)

    Jazz xo
    http://cupcakesnsweets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete