Sunday, July 17, 2011

well, hello there :)

Hello! Welcome to my new blog. I will mostly be blogging about fashion, beauty and makeup but from time to time I'm sure some of my love of art will come through!
My name is Leanne and I'm 16. I live in Dublin, Ireland with my family and to be honest I can't wait to get out of here. The weather is appalling, the culture is nil and the country's economical state is basically in the shits. However, the people here are great and super friendly! I plan on either moving to America or London to pursue my love of fashion. I want to be a fashion designer. Hopefully I'll get into a good college for but to increase my chances I've started working on my portfolio already!
Give me a follow if you're interested in fashion, beauty, makeup and art. I'll try not to disappoint!

No comments:

Post a Comment